Supporting your organisation.
Our Managed Service forms the basis for our subscription contract and represents excellent value for money. It is based on a combination of scheduled on-site visits, telephone support and remote access support. A Managed Service contract with EduTech starts from as little as £1750 per annum. Organisations who want the security of knowing when their next visit will be and knowing it will be carried out by their designated engineer can also take advantage of a contract that includes remote access, helpdesk/telephone support and direct contact with their designated engineer even when he is not with them.
Over the years we have made our service platform as flexible as we possibly can to reflect the variety of ways our education clients work. In doing so, we feel we have a service that can suit all requirements and budgets. Whether you need a service to provide all your ICT support or you simply want to provide 2nd or 3rd line support to your existing onsite ICT team then we have a subscription that will meet your requirement.
Services Included in your Contract
- Guaranteed amount of on-site hours within the contract and the option to bank unused time from visits to be used when needed
- Unlimited remote access support hours
- Unlimited telephone helpdesk support access from 8:00am to 5:00pm during term time, 9:00am till 5:00pm out of term time
- Unlimited email helpdesk support
- School staff access to email helpdesk for monitoring, updating and prioritising of jobs
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring and alerting of servers, key staff computers, broadband service and Cloud based Offsite backups for your site
- Daily auditing of all servers and key computers at your site, weekly auditing of all curriculum/pupil computers
- Monthly detailed health check, asset inventory and activity reporting to your inbox
- Proactive maintenance and updating of servers and network assets including managed ‘out of hours’ rebooting of servers by engineers via remote access where required
- Unlimited emergency callouts with 1-hour response and no callout charge on any callout, emergency or otherwise
- EduTech managed Windows System Update Services (WSUS) to manage and monitor Microsoft Windows updates to all PC’s and laptops at your site
- Site Licence for XIA Automation and XIA Links applications
- WEEE Secure Recycling service for school’s redundant ICT assets
- Two 1-hour onsite training sessions for school staff